Monday, December 1, 2008

The Apartment: Revisited

Remember way back when I promised a well-written post about my beautifully decorated apartment? Yes, if you click you may notice that my post was written in August. And it's now December. If that's not called follow-through then I don't know what is!

The original post had pictures of the whole apartment, but of course it wasn't clean or organized enough to photograph. So this is just my room. Without further adieu: My bedroom - from the doorway:
Again from the doorway:
From sitting on the bed:
From behind the desk:
Recognize this little guy? Looks pretty good if I do say so myself... and I do.
2 of my favorite things in the room: the hanging shoe pouch to help hold my products...
And my cute shoe basket!! I just love that basket! Too bad those black shoes are nasty dirty from some nasty dirty bar!
One of my favorite things hanging on the wall above my desk.
And a gratuitous leopard-print lampshade pic. Because I can. (I bought the lamp at one of my fave's - TJ Maxx for something like $20. My brother says I got jobbed but I say he doesn't know a good leopard print when he sees one.)
I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your tour of my bedroom. Now don't get fresh or I'll kick you outside and make you stand in seven three inches of snow!

Anybody have any suggestions on further decor or amenities I should add? I have some letters that need to be hung on the wall, as well as one of my favorite quotes that I painted on a canvas. All in due (read: late) time, my friends. All in due time.

Posting will be sporadic at best for the next 3 weeks while school tries to ruin my life.

Happy Monday (almost Tuesday)!!


0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity