Friday, August 22, 2008

Work It, Work It...

So once I arrived at school, I promptly forgot to take photos of the 'before' apartment. I know, I just have no brains left. Anyways, here are the photos I captured as I was moving my ton of junk in.

This is my bedroom from the doorway.
This is my closet - most important room in the house!!

This is the right side of the kitchen.
This is the left side of the kitchen.
This is the right side of the living room.
This is the left side of the living room - or as other people would call it our kitchen table.

This is the entryway. We are already having trouble figuring out how to jazz it up a little bit!

Hopefully on Monday we will be clean and organized and I will have many pictures to share.

Have a great weekend!

love,


1 Classy Comments:

Laurie said...

I am just in awe of how nice the apartment is and updated. I am so looking forward to your completed pictures.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity