Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Be Your Own Leading Lady

This week's quote of the week is from The Holiday.

"Iris, in the movies, we have leading ladies and we have the best friend. You, I can tell, are a leading lady, but for some reason, you're behaving like the best friend."

I think that there are times that we all act like the best friend. Whether we are putting ourselves last or letting others walk all over us, sometimes we forget. We forget that - at the end of the day - we are the ones we have to answer to when we are scolding ourselves before we got to sleep at night.

So today - and this week - I hope to be the star of my own show.

I wish I had a cute recent picture of myself to insert here... ohh here I finally found one. Now that I had an hour-long detour through memory lane...
(This was taken on our family vacation, which you can read about here or here.)

Happy Tuesday!!

love,


2 Classy Comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a super cute quote! I absolutely adore it.

Lexy said...

What a great quote to live by

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity