Monday, September 15, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend

Wow, I'm exhausted. I like to think that I "catch up" on sleep over the weekends, but I guess that didn't really happen this week.

Thursday was one of our neighbor's birthdays. We ended up at a bar after a party - I didn't end up in bed until about 2:15 am - and I was up by 8 the next day. Yawn. Let's just say her birthday was a blur of random shots - but really more fun than I thought I'd have. Just goes to show - you don't know if you don't try. Photo evidence:
Saturday was my roommate's 22nd birthday. While everyone else went to the football game, I stayed behind and decoarated. This is a pic of the basic decorations - streamers with ribbons. It took forever, but it was really cute and it's still all hanging. The birthday girl. The whole gang before heading to a bar. (I'm the second from the right in the gray tank. The birthday girl is in the blue dress.) Ok - so we then headed out to this bar - one of our favorites. Because it was a football weekend, we had approximately a 2 hour wait - outside. In. the. pouring. rain!! It was so miserable - my feet were blistered from wearing sopping wet high heels. Ick ick.

Needless to say, it's going to be a laid back week. My feet need to heal before I can handle any more bar activity!

Happy Monday!!

love,


0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity