Monday, October 8, 2012

Target, How Do I Love Thee?

Let me count the ways.

ONEMerona Classic Trench Coat in Red.  Cause I've returned every red trench I've bought but Target ALWAYS knocks them out of the park. 




TWOMerona Houndstooth Scarf.  It was sold out in a $15 version and then this $10 one popped up.  SOLD.  How cute will it be with my red coat?!



THREELeopard Ponte Pants.  I will never have the thighs for patterned pants but that doesn't mean I shouldn't try them, right?  For blogging purposes? 



FOUR:  Red Colorblock Sweater Dress.  I'm generally iffy on sweater-dresses but I just love this.  Plus you all say red is my color now, excuse me while I rock the crap out of it. 


FIVE:  Um, I'm sorry but this Leopard Trench is $10 off right now.  And... LEOPARD.  Recognize.  The only thing is that the print is a bit dark... BUT, that will hide dirt better than my three year old trench that I have worn the crap out of.


SIX: Except then if I get the leopard I probably should not get the Pink Paisley Trench.  Although I do have a much lighter-weight leopard one... that's ready to bite the dust.  So, both?  #shopaholicproblems




SEVEN:  And last but not least... one of the holy grail items that I got from Target last year.  Please please don't buy it before I get a couple home cause... I wore this so hard Mr. RH thought I accidentally forgot that I have 2 closets and 1.5 dressers full of clothes.  So, that was weird.  I have it in gray and it sold out in EVERYTHING within a week.  I'm getting the purple-y color.  And maybe 2 more.  Cowl Neck Pullover Tunic.  I die.



I could keep going but there is $400 in my Target cart right now and I'm 50% sure I'm going to buy all of it.  Although I really only need 1 new trench.  But they're sold out locally so maybe I'll order 2 and return 1... as a public service to my fellow shoppers.  Gosh, I'm an American hero.


Psst, today, Monday only, there is 15% off on apparel and accessories on Target.com.  Use code 1DAYSALE at checkout.

Sadly, no, they're not paying me to say that... maybe in my dream alternate life.

14 Classy Comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I just ordered the tunic. It looks so comfy! Plus, they are having a 15% off sale today with code 1daysale. I ordered the leopard dress that matches those pants, but it doesn't fit me right. boo hoo. I put off returning it this weekend as if it would magically fit me right if I just held on to it a little bit longer.

Gwen said...

Get the dress! I bought it a few years ago in gray/black. It was a little different in pattern but I loved that dress! I'm going to buy it again in gray/black since my wonderful, oh so helpful daughter dried it for me and now it fits her. LOL!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I LOVE the pants! Not sure I can pull them off either but I for sure need to at least go try them on this week!!

KK

Andie said...

you are doing nothing to help me during my spending freeze lady!

Tess said...

Dude - I'm getting so obsessed with Target lately it's not even funny. Now, I go to other stores and I'm like....a $50 DOLLAR DRESS. WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

I love that red coat...I may have to find it.

Sabrina Catherine said...

Saying that I am obsessed with Target, is an understatement... totally going shopping like, right now! :)

lil desiqua said...

Love the sweater dress, oh.so.much! And thanks for sharing the sale code!

Meg @ write meg! said...

Enabler! :) I can blow some serious change in Target, it's true. And I do love their clothes... 90 percent of my clothes shopping goes between Target and Kohl's! I'm obsessed with houndstooth and have about five scarves with some variation of the traditional print, haha... and I rock them with my red peacoat :) You will look great in them!

Natalie said...

Bah!!! I'm trying to be good!! But love your picks :)

MojoMissy said...

Oh I love that trench! I need it in blue!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

target is like a black hole of awesome...i can NEVER leave without buying something!! and i totally tried on the short-sleeve sweater in the same print as those pants...it was awesome.

Rachel said...

Pretty sure that cowlneck tunic would be great for postpartum Rachel. Don't you think? Is it super tight or relatively lose fitting? Fill me in :)

Jessie Jones said...

I snagged the cowlneck tunic this weekend. So ready to tug it on when I get home tonight. I went up a size so it was a little loser on me.... I'm not uber-slender (maybe that helps you out Rachel!) I realllly want that red/black sweater dress, and for seeing you in red with houndstooth accessories... that makes this Bama girl super happy! :-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity