I'm sorry this little blog has become the dumping ground for all the thoughts swirling around in my head lately... but it just had to be done, I suppose. Best to get it out and not let the crazy stay in my brain all day, right?
- All my life consists of making appointments right now. Hair appointments, appointments to see reception venues, and appointments with photographers. I feel like I need a better way to organize my life and schedule, but I don't have one. I use a weekly post-it note on the fridge. No joke.
- Speaking of hair appointments, I booked highlights so I could be fresh and blonde for our engagement photos coming up soon. Although, at the rate it's currently going, I'm pretty sure fall will be over by the time our fall-ish photos come up. Excellent.
- We've had some major earthquakes at work this week. Not literally, but from a management perspective. Just thinking about what I need to do - both for myself and for my store - makes me want to throw up. When do you get to the point where you put yourself first and... well, I'll let you guess that part.
- Speaking of engagement photos, I have nothing to wear.
- Speaking of nothing to wear, I've asked Mr. RH if we can just go shopping together for my birthday. Which is a week from Sunday and I will officially be on the downward slope of my 20s. Now I really am going to cry.
- There's a Fall Bridal Gala here on Sunday. Waste of time or worth a look? I can't decide if there would be anything or anyone there that I'd want to talk to....
- It's Friday and I've got big plans after work - working on the schedule from Mr. RH's couch while chugging wine from the bottle while he does homework. If your Friday night plans are more fabulous than that.... well, YOU win!