Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quote of the Week: When Every Road Led Home...

This past weekend, I drove home to have my bridesmaid's dress fitted. It was so nice to be able to chat and hang out with my friends from home.

This week's quote of the week is from The Wonder Years:

"The friends who grew up with you deserve a special respect. The ones who stuck by you shoulder to shoulder, in a time where nothing was certain, all life lay ahead, and every road led home."

I love school, and I love my school friends, but there's so much stress and competition here that it's just good to be home sometimes. No stress, just friends.

It was good to catch up and laugh with "my girls"... I feel lucky to be so connected to such amazing women. I love them.

Happy Tuesday!

love,


1 Classy Comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute! I love that picture in the barn. What a great idea!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity