Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MOH Dress

Well, I finally had a chance to go and get my Maid of Honor dress for my best friend's December wedding.

Along with the other bridesmaids, we pored over all the designs in the store and tried on every single style available. I ended up picking out the dresses of all of the other girls; it was determined that I had a good eye for picking things out based on body types. Who knew? (Actually, I did, but I didn't want to be immodest.) Anyways.

So of course, I pick the only dress which is form-fitting on the lower half of the body. Which happens to be the largest part of my body.

The dress:
Sassy, I thought. And the size: 10 on bottom, 2 on top.

Might need some alterations.
Go figure.

Until the wedding in December, I'll be on the treadmill if you need me...

love,




1 Classy Comments:

Kristen said...

Thank for visiting me today! It's nice to meet you. That dress if fabulous and I have the same issue-small on top, bigger on bottom, wish I could flip flop it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity