Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Fourth of July

Since the Fourth of July is my favorite holiday, I suppose I should get off my lazy butt and write about mine, shouldn't I?

So, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it yet, but my boyfriend, C, is up in South Bend for the summer working for a certain football program. We hung out in June, but we haven't seen each other since then. I'm always working or cleaning our damn attic, and he's busy working and taking summer school.

So, I was excited to have him home. I was excited to swim in his family's pool.
He and his sister raced up and down the pool (I seriously don't even know how many times).

Excuse me while I get a close up of his "serious competition" face. (And, yes, I have noticed how seriously pale he is. I feel truly horrified for our future children).
And, of course, last but not least, one cheesy couple-y photo because I am a sucker for gratuitous cheesy photos. So sue me.
After this photo was taken, we went off and saw Wall-E. O-M-G. How cute. I mean, seriously, just how cute could it be?

**Warning** POTENTIAL SPOILER: **Warning**

Sweet, do-good robot Wall-E tries to save the Earth from being overrun with garbage. Meets no-nonsense fembot Eve (or is it Eva? Nope, IMDB says Eve). Cue Adam and Eve story - I mean seriously - that's just cute. My heart, and C's went pitter-patter. Such a good way to end our weekend together.

So, I am missing him big-time this week. It's weird, but when he's just gone all the time, it's easier somehow. Don't know how to explain it.

Anyways, this post is already days late - so I'm out! Have a great day!!

love,

1 Classy Comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes, Dutch Tulips is the BEST. I was able to buy it at a beauty supply store, recently. Good luck with your hunt.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity