Monday, November 10, 2014

All Quiet on the Blogging Front

I have been burning to get a post out of my fingertips for days... but unfortunately, work hit the fan over the past week and I feel like all I've done for the past 11 days is eat, sleep, and go back to work.  With a side of online shopping.

So I've been a bit of a zombie lately, but in the midst of the crazy I have been fixating on something that happened during Halloween.  I had been wanting to dress up as Rosie the Riveter for over a year now, ever since I had a cute headscarf in my Forever 21 cart a million years ago and it got away from me.  RIP F21 HEADSCARF.

Etsy to the rescue.


Bonus points to everyone who didn't think I was Lucille Ball.... which was approximately almost everyone.

Side note:  That pic was taken with my husband's brand spankin new iPhone 6 plus, which apparently besides being super ridiculous takes extremely sharp and focused pictures.  I mean, I can see every stray hair and forehead scrunch wrinkle.  Dang.  Luckily I should be the proud owner of a contract that's ready to be renewed on... Black Friday.

So I wore the scarf, loved the scarf, became obsessed with the scarf.  (Bandana?  Headband?)

Either way, one of my customers nominated this to be my "holiday look" for the year, and I'm pretty much obsessed.


I already have the red polka dot on the bottom left... and I need the red/white/blue because I'm American... but I'm just overwhelmed with possibilities for the other ones I need.

I mean.... the possibilities are endless when you think of clipping on a little pin, sparkly hairbow, etc.  I seriously don't know which ones to order.  (All these pics are from SandChica's etsy shop.)

I think I'm going to try to limit myself to maybe 5 head scarves.  That's not excessive, right? 

And damn if the shop isn't having a sale.  What's a girl to do?

3 Classy Comments:

Tess said...

Seriously - you are so cute!

Sonja said...

Love it! If it matters I totally knew you were Rosie :) Maybe I have a big head but these always slide off! I love them though!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I knew you were Rosie when I saw the picture. I thought it was an awesome costume. And I don't know what you are talking about. I think you look great!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity