Monday, May 5, 2014

2 Weeks Radio Silence

Oh, hi there ya little bloggity-blog blog.  It's been a quick 2 week breakup, but I think we should get back together. 

So, where have I been? 

A few places.  Spending some quality time with my husband, eating like it's my job, starting to exercise (and subsequently falling off the bandwagon), spending quality time with #BFFbaby before she heads back to work (today!), dreaming about the future, getting a wee bit carried away with online shopping (damn, why isn't my money tree blooming this year?!), and lots and lots of time-wasting on twitter.

As you can see... reeeeally busy this Spring.

But I'm going to try and get back to this blogging thing.  Soon!

Happy Monday!

2 Classy Comments:

Tess said...

Doesn't sound like the worst few weeks!! And UGH to all the food. Don't our bodies know that bikini season is right around the corner? Woooof.

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

'Tis the season of being busy! Sounds like you're having a good time. :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity