Monday, April 21, 2014

#SBwed: Month 7



Judging by the lack of blogging, you would think that I have a ton of stuff to mention in this monthly post - but I have to say we were really low-key this month.

And, as usual, the month has completely flown.  I probably should have been taking better notes!


Highs
  • Getting in a quick visit with RH's family last weekend.  He had the whole day with them, but I had to do a drive-by visit after work.  Worth it!
  • I did the smallest amount of spring shopping to add to my wardrobe.  I haven't even worn the items and I feel like a new, sassy person.
  • Took time for a movie date night to see Divergent.  Loved it!  Drank the world's biggest soda. 
  • I said this last month, but I think it's worth saying again: so much less fighting.  Finally starting to understand each other, even if the only amount of understanding is "he/she is crazy." 
  • Finished posting wedding pics to the blog.
  • Sunny walks in the park... because WINTER IS OVER.  (Please god let it be over.)
  • Being "that couple" who sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night holding hands.  In the early days of never sleeping I didn't think we'd ever get to this point.  #SleepProblems
  • Planning some travel for this summer and fall.  And dreaming of having an unlimited budget for said travel.  Whomp!

Lows
  • Having a crummy Easter.  I had some raging PMS and he had a raging migraine that would not be tamed.  Fun times.  I ended up flying solo to dinner at my dad's house. 
  • Thinking about blowing any semblance of a budget to finish decorating our apartment.  I just need more storage to hold all my junk! :)  One of us might just threaten to throw all my stuff into the dumpster.  Makes no sense to me.
  • Never enough date nights.  We've had some complicated schedules these past two weeks and have been passing like ships in the night far too often.
  • No Easter photo!  We may only have 1 set of photos from the last year, and they're all from our wedding.
  • Thinking about shutting down the blog.  I don't want to, necessarily, but I just suck at posting now.  Our lives are decidedly boring.

4 Classy Comments:

Tess said...

Do NOT shut down your blog! I repeat, DO NOT! I will cry. Seriously!

also - it seems like life is going really well for you guys. I'm so happy to hear it.

Whitney said...

don't you dare shut down your blog! i will literally have no one to sympathize with my post-wedding depression.

Alyssa said...

You guys are too cute with the hand holding in the middle of the night. Also, so glad to know there is less fighting as time goes on- man its tough living with someone!!

Sarah said...

Please don't shut down the blog! I love reading it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity