As I started to write this post, I was struck with a lot of anxiety. How is it possible that we have lived through ALMOST half a year of marriage?
Despite these monthly posts, I don't feel like I've done a good job really slowing down and enjoying our fun newlywed moments. Are we even newlyweds at six months anymore? Weep!
- Excessive amounts of soup. Extremely cold weather. Still with the cabin fever.
- First Married Valentine's Day! We didn't make any new traditions this year, which is probably a good thing. I'm having a hard time remembering what traditions we use for every holiday. Do we write a letter for this one?
- Finding out another BFF is preggo!! (I actually found out last month, but I couldn't post it here because SECRETS!)
- Less annoying the crap out of each other! I can't decide if we've both chilled out a little bit (unlikely) or have just reconciled to each others bad habits.
- Bills, bills, bills. We've been paying off cards, getting rid of student loans and just generally settling into real reality. It's not bad, but it's not exactly exciting.
- I've been good about staying away from the mall and not spending all our money on clothes... but bad about spending all our money at the grocery store. Which may result in spending more money on bigger pants. Whomp.
- My Valentine gift has still not arrived. I really want to show you what it is, I'm excited about it!
- Also related to eating and eating and food - we've been fighting about dishes like it's our job. I think a dishes-nanny would solve all our problems, yes?