Monday, January 13, 2014

Gotta Love Globes

Ok, I must say - I'm pretty much on a roll being the Most Boring Person on The Planet Earth, but how much fun were the Golden Globes last night?

I feel like I don't even know where to begin.

Actually, I do.

The best thing about the Golden Globes were Tina Fey and Amy Pohler. 


 Not only did Tina look BEYOND gorgeous... I mean, WHOA.  But their jokes were HILARIOUS and left everyone wanting more, if I do say so myself.  

And the second best thing about the Golden Globes?  Helloooo, it's obviously the Twitter.

Hanging out on twitter last night was basically like being crammed in a dorm room with several (hundred) of your BFFs watching the awards and laughing your head off.  It just makes the experience of watching an award show SO much more fun!  

Only with more booze than I ever had in college.  Usually.

Do you enjoy watching the award shows "with" twitter?  Or does it annoy the crap out of you and you had to un-follow me to just get away from it all.  (Sorry bout that.)

Yay yay... it's twitter and award show season!  Let the fun begin... 

(And please, for the love, Jennifer Lawrence, please find a good dress for the next show.  Please!)

3 Classy Comments:

Sarahviz said...

Loved it - both the twitter and the show!

Jessie Jones said...

Loved the show - and for once, I was with friends and not on Twitter for a show, so I missed that interaction!!!

eatdrinkcleveland said...

I missed it but all the recaps and pics are making me wish I DVR'd it! Damn!

I know I'm likely in the minority, but I liked JLaw's dress! Lots of dresses on the Best Dressed List were nightmares - talkin' to you Sandra Bullock and Berenice Bejo.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity