I feel like I have Real Important Things to say... but all that comes up is a bunch of random bullet points.
Bullet points it is.
- Whenever I get my hair done, she puts this product in it that makes it crazy tangly and stringy. Even if I comb it out, it'll go right back to being weirdly piece-y.
- If I go to the doctor and they tell me there's nothing wrong - I always assume that they have no clue what they're doing.
- Mad Men makes my brain hurt in many different ways. I can't keep up with every single storyline. All I want is more Joan, more Peggy, more Betty, and less Don's woman of the moment (Megan and his mistress). Obviously I just don't like shows about men.
- I'm pretty sure I never mentioned it, but I got an iPhone 5 in December. And the battery suuucks. Just like everyone says it does. I went to buy a battery case for it but I can't justify the $70 today. Maybe in a month or two when the battery starts dying faster. (Also, starting to see the appeal of the Samsung Galaxy that Mr. RH wants. Allegedly the battery lasts foreverrrr.)
- I've been on a bad shopping spree. I'm actually afraid to look at the balance of what's on my credit card. Also, my "to return" pile is growing by the minute.
- Some of the stuff on the card is wedding-related, so that at least means that things are getting accomplished, right?
- Starting to fall way behind on wedding things. Have zero motivation. Want to bury my head in the sand and cry. And maybe lay in the sun and get a tan if I'm in the sand already.
- The rain. And flooding. A week ago, my city got 5 inches of rain in one day. We were on the NBC news twice cause the dang town was underwater. It started raining as I drove home last night and the roads were already flooding. UNCLE, mother nature, uncle. Please, sunshine. PLEASE.
- I purged my closet to take things to the consignment shop... and they've been living on my dining room table ever since.
- Thanks for your sweet comments on my post yesterday. I still feel a little emotionally raw, but I'll be ok.