Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Blah Edition

I went looking this morning at the wedding checklist I posted a couple of weeks ago.  I was going to pat myself on the back for a job well done getting something done.

Except.... I haven't finished anything.

Granted, I left the state, partied it up for a fellow bride, got my save the dates ready - minus the stamps, and I could also tell you how I spent 64 hours on twitter but I didn't really accomplish much there, ya know?

This morning, I'm feeling a little defeated.  There's not enough in my bank account to cross some of the larger items off the list (seriously, wtf is up with that, bank account?). 

Other things, I'm hitting a stumbling block on.  I could give you details but nobody really cares that XYZ person won't call me back or answer my emails.

Why yes, I would like some wine with my whine.

I've got a big day planned for tomorrow.  I really need to get some things done, or at least get a good start on them.  I haven't had a day where I planned all-day-long since probably January, and it's long overdue.

In other news, one of my college friends is throwing a combo-shower for the bachelorette and I in South Bend a month from yesterday.  I am excited for the shower, but I'm mostly excited to see all my friends together in one place - and I'm super excited to squeeze Ruth again

And just like that, I'm reminded.  Life's pretty sweet.  So many babies, so little time.

I think I'll survive.  :)

And yes, I plan to do it with copious amounts of wine.

1 Classy Comments:

eatdrinkcleveland said...

I totally know what you mean about that damn to do list - I call people and try to scratch things off but things just LINGER on there. ugh. I need ceremony music. Oh, yeah. And a DRESS!!!! That's still on my to do list. Just shoot me!

Crystal @EatDrinkClev

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity