I can't really particularly articulate myself because it's so dreary outside... seems like a perfect time for a random bullets post, right?
- I haven't really posted much about my gardening efforts this summer... due to Indiana's drought... it's been rough around here. However, for the first time ever, my bell pepper plants have gone crazy. For the first time ever, I've got red pepper plants that are producing more than one pepper. I honestly didn't think such a thing was possible.
See this pic below... you can see 4 peppers and that's only half of one plant! Now if they would just turn red.
- I'm also suuuper excited for my mum to start blooming.
- I was complaining to Mr. RH how everyone and their brother has been tweeting about Gone Girl and I didn't even know what it was... he brought this home on Saturday for our date night.
- He also brought this.
- I've had my unpainted nails on display for the past couple weeks... it's really kinda depressing. I want to paint them but I know it won't last as long as a Shellac manicure and that's just a bummer.
- Work is kicking my butt and it's not even close to Christmas yet. And the sad thing is that Christmas isn't even the end of the madness.... is it February yet?!
- I'm ready to get this wedding-planning show on the road. Of course, it's easy to say that when the email is in someone else's court. Ahem, church, ahem.
- I've been in a cooking mood lately... I baked a potato recipe from Pinterest and tried to duplicate Panera's Creamy Tomato Soup... mmmm. I should probably blog that recipe, it was tasty.
- Is it Friday yet??