Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Deliciously Wine Wednesday.

A week or so ago, I was just home from work, minding my own business when BAM the lovely Rachel from In No Simple Language hits me with this delicious blondie recipe.

I mean, I was already feeling a bit exhausted and worn down from a long week and I just didn't have it in me to resist.

Plus, the 2 glasses of wine I'd consumed took down the rest of my defenses.

I know, it's a horrible Wine Wednesday picture. But this is real life, friends. I copy and paste recipes into word documents and sometimes highlight the ingredients as I go because I have been known to accidentally double ingredients.

I had to have them, immediately. Thank GOODNESS the ingredients were all in my cupboard.


The blondies were gone within 24 hours. HEAVENLY!

Also, I now know why all the dieters out there write that they HATE ME every time I post about food. I get it, friends. I get it.

9 Classy Comments:

Gwen said...

Yum...desserts and wine! No better combo. :)

Unknown said...

yum those look fabulous. And btw, I kind of hate you for making me so in love with barefoot pinot.

MojoMissy said...

Those look amazing! Looks like a good night ;)

Annabel Manners said...

Too funny. What more do you need besides wine and a little something sweet?!?

allison said...

I now have the willpower to not indulge in the sweets. All it takes is looking at the sz 00 girls in my class one time. Looks yummy though :)

Jen said...

I think I saw these also, and you just reminded me that I totally need to make these! I love that wine also!

d.a.r. said...

Oh gawd. Those look amazing!!

California Wife said...

I must make this blondies... they look fantastic!

Rachel said...

You know me, I aim to please :) I'm glad they were a hit n your house!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity