Monday, August 25, 2008

Starting the School Year Right - - with Plenty of Booze

So I know I promised pictures of a finished apartment... but (surprise, surprise!!) - it's NOT FINISHED!!

Anyway, in lieu of decorating pictures I will share more exciting pictures.

We kicked off the year as seniors should - with margaritas, vodka shots, and Bud Light Lime (actually - that was everybody else. I don't really like beer).

I'd like to point out that the following picture is totally posed. As in, I took the shot, my friend said "WAIT! A PICTURE!!" and then I spit it back out and re-shot it. Can you say nasty? I can - regurgitated vodka shots. And after - oh, I'd say four drinks or so... this is how exciting things got at the bar. Fun times. I can't wait to start off my senior year (and I'm a bit sad to be leaving too...) So today is my first day of class (ok, I only have one class on Mondays from 11-12:30 - so it's really a cop out!) and I'm nervous excited. We will asisgn groups for our big project of the year - the one I will be spending about a bajillion hours on.

So Happy Monday - wish me luck!

love,


0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity