Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yesterday

My Wednesday:
3 Hours Cleaning the Garage = EXHAUSTING
4 Hours Organizing for Garage Sale = BORING
.75 Hours Physical Therapy on wonky ankle. = PAINFUL
5 MORE Hours Organizing for Garage Sale = SHOOT ME NOW, PLEASE!

1.5 Hours in the neighbor's (who I am
house sitting watering plants for) hot tub = PRICELESS

Happy Thursday!! Will definitely be updating tomorrow with pics of my awesome garage sale. Maybe I'll even live-blog from on the scene if I get a chance (you are soo lucky!)

love,


2 Classy Comments:

Laurie said...

Good luck with the garage sale!! I hope you sell lots. Quick ? Are you done with college? When do you go back?

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I am going into my senior year of college and I leave on August 16th! I'm excited, but strangely nervous. I guess this is my last chance!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity