Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quote of the Week

This week's quote of the week is by Walt Disney.

"It's not the days in life we remember, rather the moments."

I've got a lot going on this week. Here's a peek:
Monday: babysat neighbor, worked at the mall, cleaned the house for guests, put away leftover garage sale stuff, and bake chocolate chip cookies
Tuesday: get hair cut and highlights, stay at house to get new carpet installed, have physical therapy, pick up groceries
Wednesday: go to Indy to pick up family from airport, get to an Express store and find jeans (must call ahead because the last 2 stores I went to didn't have my size. I ain't drivin down there for nothing!!)
Thursday: entertain the two cousins who are coming with my grandpa, bake a bunch, pack for vacation
Friday: more entertaining, baking, and packing
Saturday: leave for vacation

So I'm either a big baby or I'm just soo busy and stressed. This time of year, the time just flies on by... so I'm hoping to create a lot of memories (and many photos) to share.

love,

1 Classy Comments:

Laurie said...

Sarah~
What a great quote. I want you to know that I think of you often. I never have had the opportunity to tell you, but I want you to know that I am so sorry for the loss of your mom. I look at the pictures of you and you look like such a sweet girl with a good head on your shoulders.
My cousin just got engaged and her future husband just took a job in Indiana and has moved already. She will be following soon. You look like you could be one of her best friends. I really admire you and wish you were closer. I think you would be a great babysitter, but then again after reading my blog you may think no way I would not want to be around those kids. :)

I have experienced loss of stillbirth children. I will not pretend to know what it is like to lose my mom. I want you to know that I am always here if you want to chat and feel like you need someone to talk to. (lmz@alltel.net)
I hope that you have a great time on your vacation!!
Laurie

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity