Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Favorites


I love a good scrub.

I am afflicted with keratosis pilaris, which is sometimes described as "chicken skin" on the upper arms. Basically, bumpy upper arm skin. Ick. Ok, enough with the TMI.

There is one thing that really helps me to keep the chicken skin under control. This stuff is am amazing body scrub. It foams up a bit and stays scrubby even when it gets wet.

I love that it is sold in a tube instead of a tub - I hate all of my scrubs in tubs because they end up FULL OF WATER, which isn't a great exfoliator.

So if you're in need of a good scrub that's easy to use, this is it. Love this stuff... in fact, a friend took it out of my shower and put it on the sink - I was not pleased for the 2 days that I couldn't find it. Lesson: don't leave your sink so messy you can't find the scrub that's out of place.

Edited to add: the brand is C.O. Bigelow.
love,




1 Classy Comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I thought Vitamin D was good for that? Maybe I read it?

Is that the brand? Mentha?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity