Monday, June 23, 2008

My Trip to Pennsylvania and New Jersey

During the first week of June, I took a trip out to Pennsylvania, which continued on to New Jersey.

Anyways, that was WEEKS ago and I can't seem to blog about it. What the hey is wrong with me? No, I have no idea either.

So instead, I'm going to photo-post and be lazy. I like it like that.

On the first leg of the trip, in Pennsylvania, we attended the Relay for Life. My aunt is the overall chairperson for the event, so it was a big deal that we went out there.

First, we got to see this awesome medical transport helicopter. Really cool. We got to sit inside it - we're so special!! (The brunette is my cousin, A. I'm the blonde.)

We also got to see this awesome firetruck. Have I mentioned that I love fire-fighters? I'll have to save that for another post.

Then, it rained. During the Relay for Life. Ouch. But, all was not lost because there was then the most beautiful rainbow. A perfect sight for such an amazing event.

I got this pic when it turned dark - I thought it was really pretty. Such a touching event with so much meaning behind it - especially for my family. In three years, I have lost my mother, grandmother, and grandfather - all to cancer. (And on that note, there was a sign and luminary for him as well - just too many pictures for one post. I'm lazy.)

And I hate to end a post on such a depressing note, but I think I'm going to have to. I will be posting baby pictures in part 2 of this vacay, so y'all come back now, ya hear?

love,




0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity