Saturday, May 24, 2008

Friday Favorite - My Favorite Face Wash


Well, I'm a day late (and a dollar short, but who's counting?), but I think today is the perfect day to start my "Friday Favorites."

So, I have used every face wash on the planet. I used Proactive (which was way too intense for my mostly clear skin). I used Clinique face washes for a year, which was great, if a bit expensive for face wash. I loved Neutrogena for a while too.

One week, I went on a trip with a friend and completely forgot face wash. PANIC! A trip to Walgreens revealed that they didn't carry the stuff I had been using... so after 20 minutes of searching, I settled on Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash. $3 later, I fell in love. I have been using this face wash for over 3 years faithfully. I can use as much as I want without feeling guilty - because it's so cheap!

So, if you're in the market for a good face wash that removes make-up and prevents zits - this might be it. And for $3, it's definitely worth a try.


love,

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity