Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sick as a Dog

I am sick.

Stuffy nose, sore throat, constant gagging, no appetite... I am so sick.

Which would not be so bad, except I have a huge project to do, a blowout 21st birthday bash to plan, a ton of random and pointless homework, and I am also worried about my dad.

I just want to feel well and go on a shopping spree at the outlet mall... that sounds lovely.

So I am going to go overdose on pseudoephedrine, some eucalyptus cough drops, Advil Cold & Sinus, and allergy medicine. Also, I'm going to need a large mountain dew with crushed ice in it to keep me awake for the next few hours.

cheers,
Sarah

P.S. There's a new Desperate Housewives AND an Oprah's Big Give on tonight, so I'm going to have to build that into my schedule.

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity