Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF!

Finally, Friday. This has been a doozy of a week, for sure! I have had 4 tests and a paper (which ended up being awful, but at least it's done!).

Today I got to do a bit of shopping. My cousin's wife had a baby last Thursday, so I went to Children's Place and bought him 2 little onesies. One of them says "Little Brother" and the other one says "Chick Magnet." Love the Chick Magnet one... I hope they'll like it too!

I then bought some blush for my good friend for her birthday. She's not big into makeup, but she's been begging me for makeup education... and I've been giving it to her! I had been putting Nars Orgasm on her cheeks, but I think that her big pores were a bit of a problem. So I purchased Nars Deep Throat (sassy title, right?) and I can't wait for her to try it.



Then I went to Forever 21 and bought myself this cute gray cotton dress. Now I just need to get some color on my legs lest I blind my friends.

Anyways, I didn't get any of the nice spring tops I was looking for... (nice, cotton, figure-flattering, hold-shape-well tops - WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?)

Happy Friday!!

love,
Sarah

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity