So - I'm only posting this 2 weeks after my last update, because blogging when it's warm outside is hard, but - it's been a really fun couple of weeks!
- We just got back form over a week away with my family... we drove from Indy to Hot Springs, Arkansas for a little R&R on a lake. It. was. fabulous.
- Spending a lot of time in the sun while enjoying a wonderful break in the heat/humidity of the south.
- Finally getting a little summer tan. This has nothing to do with Mr. RH, but I was just excited about it. Ahh, summer.
- It's been a happy month, marriage-wise. It's amazing how you think you know someone, you get married and move in together, and then you learn SO much more. Kinda crazy.
- (Yes, I'm becoming deep and wise as an 11-month marriage veteran.) (Wax on, wax off.)
- Even though we've had a fun, splurge-y month or two - we got a student loan paid off. Sacrificing my Target once and a while actually pays off. :)
- Spending 12 hours in the car. Depending on which mapquest/google map/GPS/atlas you used - the drive was anywhere from 9-12 hours. And on the way home, it was definitely 12 hours. #WOOF
- Getting used to a long vacation of eating and boozing and relaxing makes it that much harder to get back to reality.
- Unlike our Michigan vacation last month, THERE WAS NO ICE CREAM. I mean, at least if I'm going to eat like crap, let me eat like crap in a delicious fashion, please?