I mean... let's just ignore the fact that this is 3 weeks late. AKA we are closer to month 11 than month 10. WHATEVER.
- The weather is warm! Sun is shining! And yet... it's been weirdly cold. Like - we've had multiple days this month that we can open the windows until at least noon because it's so chilly.
- RH family vacation! This technically happened just past the 10 month mark, but we are so boring that I'm putting it on this month. We went with the RH family up to South Haven, Michigan for a couple of days at the end of July. The weather was chilly, so the beach wasn't SO fun (more like SO cold) - but it was perfect weather for strolling and hanging out.
- Spending quality time with the RH family. They all live within an hour or so from us, but it's hard to get the gang together. It was nice to relax and unwind with no agenda.
- Vacation food. Which, on this particular vacation, was ICE CREAM. Mr. RH is typically not ice cream's biggest fan, but he had a change of heart on this vacation. Praise the Lord. See the blueberry ice cream below. #yum
- If you are ever in South Haven, MI, you MUST divert yourself from the beach to head to Sherman's Ice Cream. Yes, it's located on the side of the highway, but it's literally the best ice cream I've ever had in my life. DO IT.
- Vacation with 18 people. Do you know how hard it is to find restaurants for 18 people? Cause it's WAY hard. We had a few disastrous incidents on the trip, but overall it was SO fun. Totally worth it!
- Detoxing from vacation food. I love a good salad but eating like a bird blows. Know what else blows? The fact that My Fitness Pal says my husband can eat TWICE as many calories as me in one day. Asshole.
- Why isn't every day vacation?