Duude, time flies. Like especially the time that I was supposed to post this, which would be yesterday. That flew too.
So. Marriage is still kinda-hard work. Fun work, when you can get it, but also decidedly work.
This month has been busy. Hectic. Lots of running around and becoming the legal Mrs. RH. Whoaa. Things are getting real.
- Getting our new little home together even more. It's definitely a HUGE work in progress, but baby steps are being made.
- Ordering a piece of furniture together, having it arrive, and putting it together on your 2 month wedding anniversary.
- Meeting my new niece after months of anticipating her arrival. I realize that I have actual nieces by marriage now.... but meeting THIS niece after spending 9 months with her mom prior to her arrival was very special.
- Finishing 90% of the Thank you notes... but not getting them mailed before the 2 month date. Dang. So close!
- Getting my Social Security card with my new name on it. Freaky how real things are getting!
- The spirited debate over whether the red cabinet (pictured above) is TV-and-game worthy. Some of us think FUNCTION trumps all style... and some of us think that both isn't too much to ask for.
- Even more arguing. Like over whether the sheets were put in the dryer early enough to be folded before work, and what battles should be fought if they were - or weren't.
- Barely seeing my husband. Who knew that retail got crazy around Thanksgiving, anyways? Was I blocking that part out from last year?
- Stressing over what to bring to the RH family Thanksgiving. I have already been relegated to appetizers.... which, I'm informed, means a relish tray. Like, pickle relish? What does that even mean?
Month 2, in a nutshell. How did a month go so flipping fast?!