I'm not sure who exactly thought it was a good idea to work the past 5 days.... CERTAINLY not me.
I keep getting a LOT of advice telling me to "just relax" and "what's done is done...." and it doesn't feel like it at ALL. There are some things that will literally not happen if I don't make them happen. Poor Mr. RH has to work today, but I'm finally free to go go go go go on 24/7 wedding mode.
Unfortunately, the only people I have to help are my dad and brother - I predict at least one screaming fight will happen before noon today. Because wedding planning brings out the asshole in most men. (In my experience...)
- Wedding Jewelry - Etsy seller had to remake them.... they're supposed to arrive tomorrow.
- Guest Book - still haven't decided on anything
- Flower Girl Dresses - the longest one is being hemmed.
- Toasting Flutes... halfway finished DIY here.
- Assemble Bridesmaids Gifts
- Need Jacket (Shrug? Cardigan?) for Rehearsal - ordered 11 and none of them work. Dress looks bad without coverage up top.
- Borrow MOH's Cake Stand and Server
- Cards for Parents
- Rehearsal Dinner Activities/Game/Speeches
- Hair Trial - today!
- Thursday - pick up wedding dress
- Friday - Pack up Centerpieces and deliver to venue
- Photo Wish-List for Photographer
- Bridal Party Transportation from Wedding to Reception - need to coordinate how many cars/what cars/etc
- Bridal Emergency Kit – put it together.
- Pick up Lace Bolero at Alterations - Friday
- Confirm Rehearsal with Bridal Party
- Find someone who can verify reception setup - it won't be done until after the ceremony starts.
- Wedding Day Itinerary and Schedule (for family and bridal party)
- Find Ceremony Readers, Gift Bearers
- Confirm Ceremony Musicians, Music - I think this is done.
- Ceremony Programs - haven't even started
- Candy Bar – find labels for jars, decorate
- Seating Chart, Escort Cards
- Kid-Friendly Reception Entertainment
- Coordinate who will be responsible for gifts after wedding
- Tips and Thank You Notes for Vendors
- Arrange for Tuxes to be Returned Sunday
Send good vibes!