I actually cannot believe it's here. And that I have approximately FOUR regular days off before the wedding shenanigans start.
And that I feel like I got a LOT of stuff done on the checklist since my last check-in. Baby steps?
STUFF TO BUY
- Wedding Jewelry - I think I'm ordering a smaller pair of earrings on Etsy - the chandeliers are just too much.
Garter - ain't got time.
- Guest Book - still haven't decided on anything
Finalize Flower-Girl Dresses- We've hit a major snag. The dresses were "in stock"... then "delivered in 2-3 weeks"... now back-ordered 4-6 weeks. As in... multiple weeks past my wedding date. Flower Girl Shoes - Target to the rescue...
- DIY Toasting Flutes - I've got an idea....
Bridesmaids Gifts– all ordered, just need to assemble. Rehearsal Dinner Dress- found one, now I just need some accessories and a cute jacket. Cake Stand and Server- borrowing MOH's
- Gifts for Parents - maybe just write them a sweet card?
Videographer. My dreams are slowly going away here.
- Rehearsal Dinner - working on head count
- Total up RSVPs - like.... today. I really have no clue where the head count is at. Due Friday!
- Music List to DJ - maybe finished? I should probably ask Mr. RH.
- Rehearsal Dinner Activities - fun game with prizes?
Find out if I passed the Natural Family Planning class
- Update Wedding Website - I did a little work here...
- Find a Makeup Artist - I found someone to do MY makeup.... the bridesmaids, maybe not.
- Hair Trial - Wednesday before the wedding
Makeup Trial Second Dress Fitting Meet with Florist and Finalize Flowers, Centerpieces Start to Create Centerpieces- just need to pack them up to be transported Address and Mail Invitations
- Photo Wish-List for Photographer
- Bridal Party Transportation from Wedding to Reception
- Bridal Emergency Kit – put it together.
Bachelorette Party Bridal Shower Shower Thank-You-Notes Moving Into Newlywed Apartment Get Marriage License Have Lace Bolero/Wrap (required by church) Tailored Order Engagement Photo Canvas -no idea if these will actually arrive on time. I feel like the 1 day holiday is actually going to make them late
with Priest, Bridal Party
- Wedding Day Itinerary and Schedule (for family and bridal party)
Choose Readings for Ceremony
- Write personalized “intentions” for ceremony.
- Find Ceremony Readers, Gift Bearers
- Pick Ceremony Musicians, Music.
- Ceremony Programs
- Say “I Do”
- Verify Getaway Car Transportation (Wedding Week-Of)
- Candy Bar – order candy, find containers to use, labels, etc
Tasting for Reception Venue
- Head Count and Final Menu to Caterer – September 6th
- Seating Chart, Escort Cards
- Kid-Friendly Reception Entertainment
- Make “Card Box” for Reception
- Order Sparklers for Sparkler Exit
- Coordinate who will be responsible for gifts after wedding - MOH's parents, my dad
- Tips for Staff
Honeymoon- booked plane tickets....
- Need to Book a Car for the week...
- Arrange for Tuxes to be Returned
- Thank You Notes
I feel like things have changed a lot since the last list... but yeah, still a LOT left un-checked. GULP. And basically 4 days off before the wedding to do it all.
Pray for me.