Ok, so here's the real deal. Mr. RH and I both, allegedly, have awesome taste in music. Which has resulted in no less than two dozen fights since wedding planning started.
And by fights - I mean that I usually end up shouting about how right I am and then refusing to speak about the issue any more until I poll twitter for
how right I am the correct answer.
Needless to say, our picks for wedding music are due to both the DJ (for reception) and wedding coordinator (church).... um, last Friday.
Needless to say, there has been much cursing and crying in my head for the past 48 hours because how am I supposed to pick just ONE damn song for each thing? I truly have no clue.
So, hit me with your best songs. PLEASE?! I'm desperate here.
Here's the list of songs we're still LOST on.
- Bridal Party – Reception-Entrance Song
- Bride-Groom Reception-Entrance Song
- Father-Daughter Dance Song?
- Cake-Cutting Song
- Dollar Dance – shoot me now. The things you do for love.
- Bouquet Toss Song - I've narrowed it to Raining Men by Rihanna featuring Nicki Minaj, Independent Women by Destiny's Child, Wannabe by the Spice Girls, .... NOT Single Ladies.
- Bridal Party Processional
- Bride Processional: Pachelbel Canon in D
- Recessional: leaning towards Wedding March by Felix Mendelssohn, but I don't loove how it sounds on an organ with no accompaniment.