Monday, February 25, 2013

I Suck at Being the Bride

Oh, internets.

It has come to my attention that I suck at wedding planning.  Mostly in my own mind, but probably other places as well.

However, I was informed that on My Big List O' Wedding Tasks, I had engagement photos listed twice.  Cross that baby off the list!! 

I've spent this morning mostly watching Oscar coverage on the morning shows (extremely productive), trying to catch up on my email, finally get back to my most favorite videographers (this is me sucking up), and re-reading the parish guide to wedding procedures and understand why I have to contact 14 different people from the church for what seems to be the same thing.

I'll just never understand how these things work. 

I actually just emailed a big chunk of the people on my to-do list to get the ball rolling there.  I have 4 or 5 people who have only phone information listed, so I think I'll procrastinate them for tomorrow.  Or later.

  • Determine how long my veil should be.  I think it should extend just past the hem of my dress... a number that can probably only be determined by trying on the dress and shoes and the whole gang.  Meaning, I need to sleep for about 23 hours to get up that kind of energy.
  • Un-lame the wedding website.  Or Mr. RH could do it for me.  AHEM.
  • Actually answer the vendors when they email me back, whenever that happens.
  • Figure out how to write a blog post NOT about wedding planning.  Have I lost all my single ladies out there?  Or married ones?

So yeah, it's gonna be a FUN week around here.  Starting with work today.  Considering I'm going in with unstyled hair and a lovely Monday morning attitude.... can't wait!

Happy Monday!

1 Classy Comments:

eatdrinkcleveland said...

I always feel inadequate about this planning thing too. Some days I feel like I'm ahead of the game only to realize I have 5 things I forgot to do added to my list! I'd love to know who your favorite videographers are - I'm struggling with trying to decide if we need one. Nobody's impressed me so far.
Crystal @EatDrinkClev

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity