Saturday, December 29, 2012

College Babies

So, my college friends have apparently established themselves into real life.  Myself... well, I don't know what the heck I'm doing.  However, some of my friends must because I have three sets of pregnant college friends.

Scratch that, make it two sets.

On Wednesday, December 26th, after a MONTH of waiting to find out of my friends were welcoming a baby boy or girl into the world (longest month EVER)...

Ruth Margaret entered the world at a perfect 7 pounds, 1 ounce.

I'm devastated that it will probably be at least a couple of months before I can make it out to Pennsylvania to see her... but I'm thrilled she's here and I can't wait to meet her.

I must say... how is it possible that I have friends that have babies and it's not even 16-and-pregnant style?!  Are we seriously that old?

Apparently so.

Welcome to the world, baby Ruth!!

2 Classy Comments:

Kristin said...

If it makes you feel any better I have friends that have 3 + kids and I'm only 31.

Alyssa said...

All of my friends have kids! It's crazy! Hope you had a great New Year!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity