I am finding it extremely hard to focus today... probably cause I was at work until almost midnight and I was a hot mess before I even left work. Brain=scrambled.
- I am struggling to try and use up my vacation time this year. I know, WOE IS ME. I would love LOVE to see my college friends, I miss them a ton. But getting them in one space is nearly impossible. I had planned to do something with my friends from home, but that seems impossible too. One is taking the bar and one may be done with our friendship. SUPERFUN. And then there's Mr. RH... the person I really want to take with me everywhere (put him in my pocket, obviously). Want to take him back to Chicago, to an IKEA (that's random), to Oklahoma to snuggle some twins, to Florida cause a beach sounds nice, to Michigan cause a beach sounds nice. Like I said... I'm struggling. And wish I were independently wealthy with a private jet.
- I am really missing my college friends. I know we are all in 93 directions all over the place, but I just wish it were easier to stay in touch. Found out that one of them was pregnant a couple of weeks ago and I haven't even called to congratulate her. I suck.
- The Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale starts at 7 am today. And despite the fact that I barely slept and need bras like I need a hole in the head... I think I need to stop in. It's my American, consumerist duty.
- Speaking of Mr. RH, he has somehow released my inner interior decorator lately. Since I have yet to grow up and get a home of my own, I have transferred my decorating needs onto his apartment. I almost had a breakdown this weekend because there are so many things I "need" to purchase for his apartment. Such as a kitchen table (he has an empty room now), a new couch, a fancy new bed. Basically, I am a loose cannon. HELP.
- I'm taking wedding photos for a friend in a month. And then my boss in September. I realize I am 100% unqualified for this... but yet I can't stop agreeing to do things that make me scared. YAY.
- It's no-shower Tuesday.
- Less than 24 hours till Wine Wednesday (the activity, not the post. I actually don't have one for this week).
- I'm going to a bachelorette party this weekend and I feel fat. Is it acceptable to wear a maxi dress instead of a slut-mini-dress? My pasty legs are extremely stressed.
- I'm not sure if it's jealousy or excitement or just losing my mind (probably that)... but Tess' engagement set of the bomb of wedding-planning inside my brain. Had a breakdown yesterday cause I couldn't find California Wife's list of recommended Indiana wedding photographers... and it basically went downhill from there. And yes, very astute of you, I am actually not engaged. Crazy train, party of one!