Soo... I have a lot on my mind today. Clearly, I'm full of very important information.
- Yesterday, at Ulta, I was exchanging a shampoo and conditioner I didn't like for a different variety. No receipt, just exchange. It ended up that my new shampoo was $3.50 cheaper, thus the cashier tried to give me cash back. I reminded her that I didn't have a receipt and that maybe I should just buy something else to even things up. She grabs the manager, who's all "oh yeah, cash back" even as I tell her I didn't pay cash for them. So they gave me cash back. I feel like I totally cheated the system, but I tried!
- I still haven't mailed my Christmas Thank You cards... I'm planning on doing it tomorrow morning. Planning, anyways.
- Buying books for my Kindle Fire is hurting me in my wallet parts. I am trying to be more conscious of my spending, and spending money on something that's invisible kind of blows my mind. Also, some books are more expensive in kindle form than in paperback. Yeah, no. Suggestions, oh wise internets?
- I am trying to go on a mini spending freeze. I'm not going to say spending ban or I'll be sacrificing myself at the altar of Target by noon... but I am trying to be super-conscious of how I spend my money right now. We'll see how long that lasts..... Forever21 post, anyone?
- After Christmas, I was SO SICK of all the crap I was eating at work - Cokes and cookies and candy 24/7. I was sure that I'd be ready to jump on the healthy-eating train and potentially even start running again. Considering I just baked a loaf of bread specifically for the purpose of making French Toast before 8 am, for just myself... yeah, I'd say I'm not there yet. I've added tons of fruit and yummy stuff back into my diet... I just haven't cut out the crap yet. And I couldn't find my running shoes if you offered me $10. Oops.
- I'm on the 2nd day of a 6 day working streak, which culminates in writing my review and reviews of my employees. Basically, The Worst Time of the Year, hands down. It makes me want to consider quitting my job, every year. (I'm such a baby).
- I still have not done much about decorating my bathroom. Whatever, I can live with ugly forever.
- It's officially no-shower Thursday! Dry shampoo for all, let's celebrate!