Friday, February 26, 2010

You Know I'm Busy When....

... I have a Forever21 order sitting unopened on my bedroom floor.

I mean.... who doesn't have time to rip that sucker open and explore the goodies?

Apparently me, that's who.

Anyway, work has been a flurry of busy-ness and driving back and forth this week while trying to get a bunch of other stuff done at the same time.

Wow, riveting.

But while I'm being riveting you should go read this post by Megan.

I agree with everything she said.

12 Classy Comments:

Andhari said...

Wow look at you, miss busy professional :) cant wait to be like that, hopefully real soon!

alanna said...

oh my gosh, too busy to open a package?! i don't even think it's possible! i'd open it on the potty!! haha :)

Sherrie said...

Hope the new job is going well!

PinkSass said...

Open that box right now and show me what you got! (umm why does that sound weird?)

I love Megan's post today, can you just imagine us not being friends. Just plain silly!

Kate said...

Sorry that your week has been busy, hopefully it starts to calm down for you.

P.S. The first sentences of this post were a total tease I thought I was going to get to see some cute clothes finds. haha.

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

I wanna see whays in the box! Girl... you can NOT let a box of goodies go unopened!!!

Megan said...

I really hate how busy you are now! Don't friends come before your job?!?!? J/K! And thanks for the link friend, I am so glad we became friends though blogging!

mrs.mfc said...

Wow you must REALLY be busy!! I have a hard time waiting for the UPS(etc) person to leave my office before I am tearing into my packages!!

Have a great weekend!!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

Wow that does sound busy!

Mindy said...

I hope that your job is going well, even though you are super busy now!

Katherine said...

I hope your weekend is a bit more relaxing! (That's happened to me before-- not having even a moment to open a fun package right away. Crazy but true.)

It was really fun reading Megan's post about blogging. Group hug!! Love it.

You are such a sweet thing!

Alyssa said...

I know that feeling! You might have mentioned this already, but what is it that you're doing at your job?

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity