Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Let Your Freak Flag Fly

In one of the questions yesterday, I couldn't think of any hidden talents.

I still don't really have a hidden talent but I do have a freaky, um, talent?

Throughout my whole life I've had allergies, and in the past few years they have become increasingly annoying.

So my allergies cause my sinuses to plug up. And when my sinuses are not working, I can blow air out of my eye.

As in, when I blow my nose, air bubbles come out of my tear ducts.

Do you have any weird bodily quirks? Or am I alone in my freakdom?

Please, make me feel less weird. Or not.

post signature

15 Classy Comments:

Krista said...

bwhahaha! I'm not laughing at you, I promise! I just think it's fabulous you shared this with us! My freak flag: my right leg is about an inch and a half shorter than my left leg. My calf is also much skinner and my foot is smaller too. I was born with club foot, and it all stems from that -- but I've become my siblings' favorite "freak show." They always ask me to show their friends how short I am on my right leg! My sister told me I should have been named "Eileen" -- get it? "I Lean" --haha.

Kate said...

hehehe so funny. You need to totally youtube video that. My thumbs are unnaturally bendy.

Annie said...

oh that is too strange!!

Katelyn said...

i can not make the number 3 with my right hand. it is like my fingers will not bend that way...that is definitely not as exciting as air coming out of your EYE...but, i tried. :)

Jamie said...

That's crazy! Does it hurt or anything when that happens?

Anonymous said...

OK, that is a little weird. And it sounds painful! Do we get to see a video of this talent? ☺

allison said...

Haha! I've never heard of anyone doing that before. I'm not so sure that I want to see it though :)

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't even know that was possible. Crazy!!

Blackeyed Susan said...

LOL We need a video!

Blackeyed Susan said...

LOL We need a video!

Cheerful Homemaker said...

That happens sometimes when I blow my nose.

Summer said...

LOL I can do that too! When I was younger, maybe around 8, I was really stuffed up and blew so hard air started coming out the corner of my eye. Ever since if I hold my nose and blow air will come out.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I totally love your blog!@!! yeah and the air bubbles thing is hilarious..you are too cute! Thanks for the comment on my blog..I totally want to hear how your hair turns out!

Andhari said...

Nothing that awesome but I can move / wiggle both of my ears a la mr. Bean..:D

SouthernBelleJM said...

On both of my feet, my first three toes are all the same length.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity