Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why Express, Why?

Express, you know I love you - right?

I mean, I have to admit that I'm a bit on the conservative side for many of your offerings, but that doesn't mean that we can't find mutual common ground to walk on, right?

Now I know that it may not be fair to call you out on this when there are other offenders at the local malls, but I just can't help it.

When I logged onto the Express website today this is what I saw: Jumpsuits. Jumpsuits? Why Express, why??

Dear Readers,
Unless they are available in size 2T, please please refrain from buying/trying on/gazing at or God-FORBID wearing a jumpsuit.

That is all.

13 Classy Comments:

Stephanie said...

How about this? You wear your jumpsuit to the skating rink. I'll throw on some glow in the dark Lilly. We'll grab some glow sticks, hold hands with some boys while staking to an 80s hair band, all while rocking some serious bangs.

Kristen said...

I was out at a golf tournament, when I heard one girl tell another how much she loved her romper and how she could just never find a romper. That is because clothes that come as a shirt and shorts as a single article of clothing are made for toddlers!!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Thank you for raising your voice about this important cause. I've been protesting the loathsome jumpsuit / romper double-threat too. I love the 80s, but I don't actually want the fashion to come back!

beckylbranch said...

yeah..uhm...this should not be legal!

Andhari said...

Real jumpsuit or jumpsuit like dresses? Real jump suits are crimes.

Just Do It said...

Hmm.. look beautiful

Anonymous said...

I wanna wear mine with leg warmers! HA!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Oh my hell. Mrs. Newlywed totally stole my comment. ;-)

Suddenly I'm singing Foreigner in my head...

rachaelgking said...

Lol @ the Size 2T. SO true.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

jumpsuits= cameltoe.

Unknown said...

I'll join you and Mrs. Newlywed at the skating rink in my neon Body Glove outfit.

Anonymous said...

Oh I know. The invasion of the j-suit. Will it never END?

rebecca said...

I just stumbled upon your blog, and this post made me laugh! When were jumpsuits EVER cool or cute, unless you're a skydiver!? I'm seeing them all over!

Love your blog :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity