Monday, November 24, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Ah, it truly is the most wonderful time of the year. Shopping time, that is.
Oh, did you think I was talking about yule tide and goodwill and all that? I mean, that's nice and all, but what I really love is the guilt-free shopping that comes with shopping for other people.

I kicked off my Christmas shopping with my cousin Kate, who can be seen here in my vacation photos.

I went to Banana Republic today, and they told me that they were starting their Black Friday deals had started today, on Monday. Sweet, I thought to myself.
I picked up this little number for Kate:
At 40% off, it was only about $37 deals. Quite the deal for a BR sweater, I think.

I'm thinking that I'm going to try and get the bulk of my shopping done by Sunday - think I can do it? I'm not so sure...

Happy Monday!


0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity