Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Monday Monday

Well, it's Monday again. And I'm back at school after enjoying a rather chaotic/stressful/busy restful week of running errands/doing homework/twittering/shopping/going to Bridal Showers/shopping/studying for a big test/writing a 30 page paper/texting the boyfriend eating bon-bons.

As you can tell, the week of stress relaxation has really put me in the mood to buckle down and get some work done.

Actually, to tell you the truth, quite the contrary. I could give a crap less about all this test and homework stuff.

You wanna know what I'm really thinking about? Well, I attended a bridal shower for the wedding in which I'm the maid of honor. The shower was good, I'll post some pictures sometime, blah blah blah. But it was at 4 pm in my home town. Lasted 3ish hours until 7 pm. Then I had to literally jump in my car and head back to school, which took 2ish hours. Unloading, unpacking, re-making my bed took another hour or two. Catching up with the roommates took... a couple hours 30 minutes or so. I missed Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives, and an episode of Extreme Makeover Home Edition that I was really, really looking forward to. (Don't judge that I'm upset about missing TV shows. My Sunday shows help me relax - I just need them)

Let's recap: I was finally settled at about... midnight? Then I studied for my test (it's at 11 am today) while watching Prom Night. If you haven't seen it, don't. Got to bed around 12:45. Woke up at 5:25. Then I had to study, be showered and at work at 8 am.

The Equation: Sarah's Mood = Fun Bridal Shower- Long Drive - Missed Favorite Shows - Studying + Fun with Rommates. Thus, Sarah's Mood = grouchy with a touch of attitude.

And it's only Monday.

Also, if you notice that posting gets spotty/bad/boring in these next 2 weeks, I assure you that if you stick around that it might will get better. These are my 2 most stressful weeks of the year with multiple papers/speeches/tests and just crap to do. My motto: this too shall pass.

Happy(ish) Monday!

love,


0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity