Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Case of the Missing Dress

So, I have this dress.

It slims, it skims, and it is beautiful. I bought it last November, right around the time of my mom's death.

See, isn't it pretty? (And this is honestly a horrible picture of it.) So, needless to say - I am a little attached to this dress. It got me through some tough times.

A few days ago, I started thinking about my birthday. And how this dress would be perfect for my birthday.

So, I went to my closet: no dress.
I call my dad, told him to look in my 'home' closet: no dress.
I called back later and asked him to look in a coat closet: no dress.

So, where is my dress? I honestly don't know. It's vanished.

Do you know where my dress might be?


I miss it so much and want it to come back home!

love,


1 Classy Comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I'll find a milk carton to attach it to and see if that helps? So sorry.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity