Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Which Celeb Do I Look Like?

Ok, so last week I was bored procrastinating and a friend from school had e-mailed me her celebrity look-a-likes. Of course I had to try it...


This was my first try (using the photo from my header).

MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Family tree template - Geneology
I look like Charlize Theron and Jessica Simpson? Score - I can totally live with that!!


I did the boyfriend as well:

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

I did another picture of his and it turned back that he looked like a couple of girls... so I chose to use this one.

I did another photo of mine and it said I looked like a bunch of Asian people? I don't get it - do I look Asian to you? I didn't think so, but I guess you never know.

Anyway, I know this is a very boring post because I have no creativity and I'm on vacation... please bear with me and I promise more awesome pics and posts when I return.





love,


1 Classy Comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

And geez, rub it in whydoncha. Young blond and all Charlize.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity