Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Favorite: Chick-fil-A

I have a confession to make: until May, I had never been to a Chick-fil-A. Never, not once. I always drove right on by.

So, needless to say, my life has changed since then. I am now obsessed and possessed with the deliciousness that is this heaven on earth.

As I ran back and forth to the airport this week I was able to indulge in my craving (there isn't a Chick-fil-A in my town, but there is one up where I go to school).
So it's been a good and happy week, as you can tell by this bad picture.
Umm, lay off the waffle fries Sarah. You look like a tank.

So I'll leave you with this photo, and if you live near this heaven-on-earth, feel free to eat a waffle fry for me. Yum.
Happy Friday!
I will try to be really good about posting next week while we're on vacation. I'll try reallly realllly hard, ok? But please don't be mad at me if I don't!!

love,


2 Classy Comments:

Natalie said...

i love chick-fil-a. the waffle fries, the chicken, (i heard they put powdered sugar in the batter!) the chicken and biscuits in the morning. oh man. now i'm hungry! and no chick-fil-a anywhere in sight!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Natalie, I'd mail some to you but I'm not so sure it would 'go the distance' if you know what I'm saying?

I'm hungry now!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity