Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quote of the Week

This week's quote of the week is by Ralph Waldo Emerson:

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

I feel like I am constantly treading water under the weight of yesterday's life. While I'm trying to clean out all of my mom's: stuff, I feel like I'm drowning in clutter, memories, and just junk.

So, today's quote is to inspire me to let go of the old and let the new into my life.



love,





1 Classy Comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I totally thought you wrote 'trading' water under the weight of yesterday's life.

And I was all 'whoa. that's deep'. Then I re-read it and went. Oh. Now I get it.

I read your Mother's Day post, I hadn't see that. Sorry. Wow. Sorry.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity