Saturday, June 7, 2008

Special Skills

So, since returning from my trip out east (I'll blog about it later) - I've been sick. Of course - it's finally getting warm, and I'm sick. Fabulous.

So I have developed a mad mad case of congestion. My head feels like it's in a vice-grip and I can only breathe out of one nostril at a time.

So a good head cold unleashes my secret power. I know nobody is going to believe me (nobody ever does, unless they witness it live in person). I've tried to video-tape it, but it doesn't show up.

Anyway, when my head is congested, I can blow air out of my right eye. When I blow my nose, little bubbles come out of my eye. Not kidding, bubbles. They pop right away, but they're there nonetheless.

Anyways, that's enough freaky secret-telling for today. Confessions over.

love,



0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity