Saturday, May 3, 2008

Q & A

1. Why do you blog?
I started blogging because I love to talk… and talk and talk and talk. Seriously, why can’t I stop talking? Nobody knows… but ever since my mom died, I felt like I didn’t have anyone to talk to. Nobody to vent to. I needed someone… hence the blog.

2. What is your favorite article of clothing?

This is a very tough question. I love pointy-toed (but not too pointy), high-heeled shoes, especially in patent leather burgundy and black. I enjoy black dresses and occasions to wear them. The dress is my current favorite black dress. I know the photo is bad, but it's the only one I could find and I'm so lazy today.

3. What is the best thing about the place you live?
When not at school, I live in a mid-sized town in Indiana. I live in a lovely little neighborhood where I am comfortable walking barefoot through the grass to the neighbors’ house. I know all my neighbors by name and would borrow a cup of sugar from most of them.

4. Describe the contents of your makeup bag.

Talk about a can of worms. I have several makeup bags, ranging from drugstore finds to department-store buys. Actually, on second thought, I think I shall blog more about this topic later. TO BE CONTINUED…

5. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? My favorite piece of jewelry is my college class ring. It is a beautiful ring. The picture is my friends and I wearing our matching rings. My hand is the one coming out of the purple sweater. Yes, I know the photo is blurry. I will work on getting a better one.

6. Have you ever been the victim of a crime?
Only crimes of fashion, my dear.

7. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Watching The Girls Next Door and sleeping in the nude. Or doing anything in the nude, I guess.

8. What is your favorite color(s)?
Pink, periwinkle, cobalt blue.

9. What’s your best feature?
My face and/or skin. I don’t know why, but I feel like my face is very even and balanced and pretty when I’m wearing concealer and blush.

10. When do you feel the most uncomfortable?
When I have to stand up and walk across a bunch of people. In my least favorite class this year, I sat in the front on the side of the room opposite the door. Since the class was 2.5 hours long, I often needed a bathroom break during the class, but seriously only went ONE TIME because I was so nervous about walking in front of all those people. What if the whole class just burst out laughing at me (because of course this would be the day I started my period unexpectedly and it went through my pants – of course, this has never actually happened to me). Just typing this stressed me out.

11. What is something that you enjoy?
I love love taking pictures. Mostly of people, honestly. See Engagement Photography post below.

12. What’s your favorite TV show?
Grey’s Anatomy. So glad it’s back from the strike.

And on that note, I think 12 is good number to end on. I will be thinking about more Q&A for a later date.

love,

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity