Thursday, May 8, 2008

Friends Marathon

Yesterday, I turned in my last final exam at 2 pm. {Exhale}. Ahh, sweet relief.

I have several things to do. I need to fill out a 25-page packet for a club I am in charge of next year. I need to clean my room, which is a 3 day job - at least. I need to finish some paintings.

Instead, I decided to watch Season 7 of Friends. How I miss that show. Season 7 shows the wedding-planning of Monica and Chandler. I haven't finished the final disc, but I believe this is when Rachel finds out she is pregnant. LOVE THAT. Loved that they stole my favorite baby name (Emma), but whatever.

Anyways, I have some work to do now... so I'm going to go watch some more Friends before I have HAVE to work.
love,

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity