Sunday, April 27, 2008

Drowning.

I am, generally, a happy person. I enjoy life. I tend to not stress out. I roll with the punches.

However, since my mom died, it's been a bit harder to see the bright side. I get overwhelmed much more quickly and easily. In these situations, I have one instinct: call mom. Since that's no longer an option, it's been tough.

Since my friends have decided to start World War III almost 2 weeks ago (and they are no longer speaking to me), life seems to have gotten harder. I sat through a Praise & Worship session today and just cried because I was so overwhelmed. I can't sit through church because I can't handle it. I go days without eating because I'm afraid to see them when I'm out and about. I don't know what to do - I've become afraid of myself. Now daily life is really tough.

I feel like I'm drowning above water.

love,

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity