Saturday, March 29, 2008

What Did You Do Today?

What did I do today? Not much.

I seem to be stuck in such a rut these days... I never want to get any work done, I never want to relax, so I'm just in limbo between accomplishing things and being lazy.

Today I bought the coolest paper at Wal-Mart. Now let me clarify first by saying that Wal-Mart is one of my least favorite places on earth. It's crowded, loud, dirty, impossible to find anything, and I just can't stand it. BUT, when you wake up at 7 AM and feel like you have to "get moving," there's not many options. So off I went...
So anyways, I bought the coolest stationary paper today at Wal-Mart. It's just plain white paper with a 1" border on all sides like the picture. I just love black and white... love this paper.

Now if only I could get myself to write the notes that need to go on the paper... then we'd be all set.

Let's hope I get better ideas for blogging SOON!

love,
Sarah

0 Classy Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity